The judging of the Excellence in International Business Award is being postponed due to the COVID-19 situation. We will be announcing new judging dates soon and will be notifying all awards entrants when they are confirmed. We hope you all stay healthy and safe at this difficult time.
Recognising and celebrating vision and success in the Caribbean
Are you a business with a great story to tell that demonstrates initiative and achievements resulting in progress and sustainable growth?
The Caribbean Council are launching the Excellence in International Business Award programme to recognise and encourage entrepreneurship, success and growth in the region.
This is an opportunity to be judged by a panel of judges including senior experts in business with experience and knowledge of working, advising and investing in the Caribbean.
The winner and 3 runners up will receive the following:
- Showcase your success and expertise to senior Caribbean and UK business leaders, The Caribbean Council’s network of business leaders from around the world, government representatives and members of the Caribbean community in the UK
- An endorsement from The Caribbean Council, an organisation which is one of the leading international private sector sources of consultancy and advisory services covering the whole Caribbean.
- The opportunity to be honoured at The Caribbean Council Annual Reception at the House of Lords, 21 April 2020, at which our guest speaker will be The Hon. Mia Amor Mottley, the Prime Minister of Barbados. (Invited)
- Introductions set up by The Caribbean Council with potential investors and other companies that you are interested in meeting
- A post on The Caribbean Council website on your business story and successes
- An article on your winning entry in The Caribbean Council’s Caribbean Insights distributed fortnightly.
The following organisations and subsidiaries can enter or be nominated:
- Based and operating in all industry sectors in the Caribbean
- 1 to 100 employees at the time of entering
- Commenced business before January 2017
- There is no fee to enter
JUDGES WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
- Innovation and fresh thinking
- Achievements resulting in progress and sustainable growth
- Evidence of building a solid foundation upon which a business can flourish
- An international/regional sales presence
Entry deadline – 16 March 2020
Judging – 20 March to 25 March 2020
Winner announced – March 2020
For any questions or further information contact: email@example.com
The responsibility for advising Caribbean Council of any confidentiality restraints shall lie with the company submitting the entry. All judges will be under a strict NDA regards any confidential material disclosed.
Your personal data that Caribbean Council collects will be processed by Caribbean Council. It will be kept confidential and secure once received. Caribbean Council does not sell or rent personal information to other organisations. Caribbean Council may use the personal data to provide you with information, products and services on the Caribbean Council.