Recognising and celebrating business innovation and international growth by Caribbean businesses
The Caribbean Council’s Excellence in International Business Award programme is now open for entries.
The Caribbean Council recognises that the region is overflowing with creative and talented entrepreneurs, who are now needed more than ever to curate new solutions for the region’s needs.
Are you an organisation with a great story to tell that demonstrates initiative and achievements resulting in progress and sustainable growth?
This is an opportunity to be judged by a panel of judges including senior international and regional experts in business with experience and knowledge of working, advising and investing across the Caribbean.
The prestigious award will be announced at the Reform Club, London at the Caribbean Council Diplomatic Christmas Reception on 8th December. A physical presentation will be made in-region
– Showcase your success and expertise to senior Caribbean and UK business leaders, Government representatives and members of the Caribbean community in the UK
– Receive endorsement from the Caribbean Council, a respected international business organisation which promotes trade and investment internationally for the whole Caribbean
– Prominent promotion of your success with related material posted weekly on all of the Caribbean Council’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube) for a month after the winning announcement.
– Opportunity to provide featured content in the Council’s three business publications
– Branded award winner graphic provided to you for your own distribution on social media
– Complimentary membership of the Caribbean Council
– Offer of a mentorship package from one of the Council’s leading existing business members
The following organisations can enter or be nominated:
– Based, registered and operating in the Caribbean
– 15 to 100 employees at the time of entering
– Commenced business before January 2019
– Any industry or sector
– There is no fee to enter
JUDGES WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
· Innovation and fresh thinking
· Achievements resulting in progress and sustainable growth
· Evidence of building a solid foundation upon which a business can flourish
· An international/regional sales presence
Entry deadline – Friday 1st December 2022
Judging – 5th to 7th December 2022
Winner announced – 8th December 2022
HOW TO ENTER
Simply click ENTRY FORM 2022 to download the form, complete and email the form and supporting documents to:
Maria Tereza Laino at email@example.com
For any questions or further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The responsibility for advising The Caribbean Council of any confidentiality restraints shall lie with the company submitting the entry. All judges are under a strict NDA not to disclose anything.
Your personal data that The Caribbean Council collects will be processed by The Caribbean Council. It will be kept confidential and secure once received. The Caribbean Council does not sell or rent personal information to other organisations. The Caribbean Council may use the personal data to provide you with information, products and services on The Caribbean Council.
Thanks to our Award Sponsor