Houses of Parliament, UK
Thursday 28 October 2021
One of the largest and most high profile UK-Caribbean related business events in the UK.
The reception has become an established event with a reputation as one of the best in the Parliamentary Calendar. It puts the spotlight on Caribbean and Central America and provides a unique opportunity for UK, Caribbean and Central American companies to network with those who are involved in supporting economic development and bilateral investment in the region.
The Reception welcomes over 200 guests active in Caribbean politics and business. They include an influential mix of MPs, Peers, High Commissioners, Ambassadors, UK Civil Service members from the Foreign Office, UK and Caribbean business leaders and international investors, NGOs and members of the Caribbean community in the UK.
Announcement of the winner of The Excellence in International Business Award 2021
The winner of this year’s award will be announced at the reception. This award recognises and celebrates vision and success in the Caribbean. If you an organisation with a story to tell that demonstrates initiative and achievements resulting in progress and sustainable growth then this is your opportunity to showcase your success and expertise. For more information on how to enter click here
· A chance to network and entertain in the prestigious surroundings of the House of Lords
· Enjoy a Caribbean party atmosphere with music and rum punch on the Terrace overlooking the River Thames
· An opportunity to hear from a high profile government speaker
· End the evening with a raffle where guests have the chance of winning a range of prizes. In the past, our prizes have included a holiday for two to the Caribbean
The Caribbean Council has hosted a reception at the Houses of Parliament annually since 2002.
Interested in being a guest at the reception?
Contact: Maria Tereza Laino – firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in becoming an event sponsor?
An opportunity to:
· Associate your band with the prestigious Houses of Parliament
· Demonstrate your brand support and pride in the Caribbean and its international contribution
· Build awareness of your company’s values and objectives
· Strengthen relationships with key clients, investors and stakeholders
Contact: Nicola Gardiner – Nicola.email@example.com