Date: Tuesday, 7 June 2016
Time: 16.00 – 18.00 (followed by a networking reception)
The Caribbean Council is organizing a business seminar on recent advances in the energy sector in the Dominican Republic.
The seminar will take place on Tuesday 7 June at 16.00 and it will discuss:
- Newly announced opportunities in oil and gas investment
- The National Pact for the Reform of the Energy Sector
- The opportunities for investment in renewable energy
- The legal and policy environmentfor potential investors
- Investment instruments to support business opportunities
Those attending will be able to hear from a range of expert speakers including the Dominican Republic Ministry of Energy and Mines, the President of the National Council for Private Enterprise (CONEP), the Executive Vice-President and CEO of Dominican Republic Stock Exchange, the President of the British Chamber of the Dominican Republic, the Development Director at EGE Haina – a leading energy company in Dominican Republic and Leading Dominican legal expects.
This event will be of particular interest to companies and individuals wishing to:
- Build high level business contacts in the Dominican Republic
- Understand the opportunities to invest in, or to supply to, the energy sector
- Understand better the market and business environment in the Dominican Republic
Fee and registration
Tickets to this event are available at the non-member rate of £70 + VAT. To confirm your attendance, please register here.
Discounts are available for members.
Please contact Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or call +44 207 583 8739.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to hear about the latest developments in the energy sector in the Dominican Republic, find out practical information about the business operating environment, and network with some of the leading business sector figures in the Dominican Republic.