Become a Caribbean Council Virtual Member!
As a membership organisation, we regularly run events, from receptions to seminars to meetings with ambassadors and government officials, to provide networking opportunities and high-level introductions for our membership while promoting responsible trade and development throughout the Caribbean and Central America. In recent months, the COVID-19 pandemic has led us to take our events online.
In April 2020 we launched our LIVE Caribbean Council webinar series, providing a unique perspective on challenges and opportunities for investments across the region through expert panel discussions. Topics so far have included tourism, digital transformation, and regional pandemic responses.
We have now launched a Virtual Membership package –
Virtual membership is available for only US$25.00 per month and offers the following:
- The opportunity to associate with our long-established brand, which enjoys a stellar reputation for promoting business and trade excellence amongst UK companies operating in the Caribbean.
- Access up to 20 – Live Caribbean webinars per year.
- Access to our member-only virtual networking and round table events.
- Access to recordings of all webinars
- A subscription to our market-leading fortnightly Caribbean Insight publication with market intelligence about opportunities across the region
- Preferred business referrals from other members in the network
Please note – Virtual Membership is specifically for Caribbean and Central American based companies
We have a packed and exciting agenda for the next quarter. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity and become a part of The Caribbean Council Virtual Community!
Please click here to register.