The Central American Business Council (CABC) is one of the three membership organisations at The Caribbean Council. CABC aims to increase significantly the current levels of trade and investment between the UK and Central America.
The organisation was launched to coincide with the signing in 2012 of a comprehensive new free trade agreement between the EU and Central America. With senior representatives of UK and Central American companies in membership and the full support of both the UK and Central American Governments, the organisation provides its members with access to a unique network of business and government contacts and a London-based source of support and advice on trade and investment issues.
CABC covers the member countries of SICA (Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama) as well as the Dominican Republic and Belize.
The President of CABC is The Baroness Hooper CMG
- To support companies to develop trade and investment between the UK and the Central America
- To facilitate dialogue between its members and others in the UK,
All CABC members receive:
- Invitations to our regular Central America related events with high level business individuals, Central American Ambassadors and High Commissioners and members from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and Embassies in London.
- Subscription to our fortnightly publication, Central American Briefing
- Access to our consultancy services on an agreed basis
- Active business referrals
For further information about our membership benefits, please visit the ‘Become a Member’ page