The Caribbean Britain Business Council (CBBC) is one of the three membership organisations at The Caribbean Council. CBBC seeks to catalyse trade and investment between the UK and the Caribbean and raise a positive profile of the Caribbean amongst the UK private sector and government.
The CBBC recognises the important long-term role the private sector has to play in delivering sustainable social and economic development in the Caribbean and supports and promotes increased two way trade and investment activity between the UK and the Caribbean.
The President of the CBBC is The Rt Hon. the Lord Bruce of Bennachie
- To support companies to develop trade and investment between the UK and the Caribbean
- To facilitate dialogue between its members and others in the UK, the Caribbean and continental Europe to support their commercial and other interests
All CBBC members receive:
- Invitations to our regular Caribbean related events with high level business individuals, Caribbean Ambassadors and High Commissioners and members from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and Embassies in London.
- Subscription to our fortnightly publication, Caribbean Insight
- Access to our consultancy services on an agreed basis
- Active business referrals
For further information about our membership benefits, please visit the ‘Become a Member’ page