Date: 12 March 2015
The Council of Ibero American Chambers (CIAC) of which the Caribbean Council are members organised an event on 12 March which provided attendees with an insight into business risks and opportunities in Latin America. The panel consisted of a number of experienced speakers including:
• Ms. Irene Mia, The Economist Intelligence Unit – Latin America
• Mr. Adolfo Suárez Illana. Partner, International President | ONTIER SPAIN · Madrid. ONTIER Presentation.
• Mr. Seamus Andrew. Managing Partner | ONTIER U.K. · London. Risks and Concerns of Doing Business in Latam: The English Perspective.
• Dr. Álvaro Enrique Leyva Muñoz. Partner | ONTIER COLOMBIA · Bogotá. Investing in Colombia: the great challenge and the greater reward.
• Mr. Luis Miguel Ramírez Ruggeberg. Senior Associate | ONTIER MEXICO · Mexico D.F.Investing in Mexico: the great challenge and the greater reward.
The ensuing discussion covered a range of themes including opportunities in the smaller markets in Central America.