Event: Round table meeting Cuban Government delegation
Date: Friday 11 March, 2016
Venue: Savills, 33 Margaret Street London, W1G 0JD.
The Caribbean Council on behalf of the Cuba Initiative organised an event that provided its members with the opportunity to meet a senior delegation of Cuban government officials.
The delegation, which visited London on March 7-11, was led by the Cuban Viceminister of Industry, Jose Gaspar Alvarez, and included Business Directors and buyers from the Ministries of Construction, Tourism, and the power supplier Union Eléctrica.
The meeting, which was held at Savills’ Head Quarters in London and chaired by the Caribbean Council Managing Director, Chris Bennett, provided Cuba Initiative Members with an overview of the country’s investment situation. Attendees had the chance of knowing more detailed information about current investment opportunities available in the country and other projects that the government is planning to develop in the medium term.
We were delighted to meet and welcome the following speakers:
- Jose Gaspar Alvarez, Viceminister, Cuban Ministry of Industry
- Amaury Medina, Business Director and Alberto Rivero, Head of Purchases, Cuban Ministry of Construction
- Jose Reynaldo Daniel, Business Director, Cuban Ministry of Tourism
- Amaury Mena, Director for Strategic Development, Union Eléctrica
- Lourdes Morell, EU Desk Officer, Cuban Chamber of Commerce
We would like to thank you the whole delegation for this amazing and really interesting round table, it was completely pleasure to meet them in person and have the privilege to ask them directly and learn more about future projects with Cuba.
If you want to know more about our events, please do not hesitate to contact Isadora Forcén at firstname.lastname@example.org