The Caribbean and Central America is a vibrant and growing region, presenting opportunities for investors across many sectors. Yet it is also home to a complex and diverse political and business environment, making it uniquely challenging to companies seeking to invest for the first time, or expand and maintain current operations.
Reliable, accurate information is also often scarce to come by, which can slow or frustrate investment decisions which stand to bring real benefits, both to investors, and the economies of the region.
The Caribbean Council has specialised in supporting investment and engagement in the Caribbean, Cuba and Central America for several decades. Stemming from this long history, The Caribbean Council has built up an unrivalled network cutting across the region in all sectors of industry, and government, supported by our well-established and trusted on-the-ground consultants and associates in every territory. We also have affiliates in Brussels, Geneva, Miami and Washington DC.
Combining our unrivalled network with the added insight and analysis of our experienced in-house Oxford, King’s and LSE educated analysts; we are able to provide clients with the insights and market information they require to make effective investment decisions, no matter how specific their need.
With a proven record of success, we provide a wide range of political and business intelligence services, which can be specifically tailored to meet your requirements, including:
- Political and Security Risk Briefings & Monitors
- Economic and Trade Policy Analysis, and Regulatory Risk Monitors
- Competitive Intelligence Gathering and Market Entry Strategy Support
- Investigative Due Diligence, including Joint Venture Partnership and Acquisition Investigations
- Background Checks, Biographical Profiles and Relationship Mapping
- Identification of Business Opportunities and CSR Opportunities
- Ad-hoc, Issue Specific Monitors and Red Flag Reports.
The strength and range of The Caribbean Council’s network combined with our regional expertise enables us to take your organisation beyond the investigative stage, and provide you with business facilitation and advocacy services necessary to ensure the successful negotiation of your business in the region. Areas of support include:
- Representation and Advocacy.
- Stakeholder Liaison and Communications.
- Public Relations and Civil Society Engagement Strategies.
- Engagement with local civil society and awareness raising programmes
- Strategy formulation.
Our methodology is established and proven. We have a track record of success, helping our clients to solve problems and overcome challenges facing their organisations. We have worked for decades with SMEs and FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies across the Caribbean and Central America covering FMCG, extractives, ports and shipping, transport and energy.
Owing to our expertise and the breadth of services we are able to offer, we can design and tailor a programme to suit your needs. To speak to our consultancy team regarding how The Caribbean Council can serve your business needs in the Caribbean, please contact email@example.com