The Caribbean Council is a specialist in Caribbean-EU trade negotiations and regulatory affairs providing consultancy services to companies, trade associations, governments, public sector organisations, and regional and multilateral organizations.
Our services include :
• Research, analysis and strategic advice on Caribbean economic, commercial and political issues
• Targeted economic, commercial and political intelligence
• Advice to companies investing in or wishing to trade with the Caribbean
• Advice on managing relations with Caribbean institutions and commercial entities
• Support with introductions and in creating strategic partnerships
• Advocacy in relation to international trade negotiations and regulatory affairs
• The organization of large and small international conferences, seminars, workshops investment and trade delegations
• Well informed specialist advice on developing investment and trade relationships with Cuba
• Practical advice based on a long experience of working in the Caribbean
The Caribbean Council has a proven record of success. It has a full time specialist staff based in Europe and can call on associate consultants in the Caribbean, Brussels, Geneva, Miami and Washington.